Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
2021 ITE VIDEO CHALLENGE:
TRANSPORTATION TRANSFORMS COMMUNITIES Submissions Accepted until May 1. Voting takes place May 2-14, 2021.
May 2-14, 2021: View the submissions and VOTE for the video that best reflects that transportation and transportation professionals positively impact their communities!
OVERVIEW OF THE VIDEO CHALLENGE
ITE knows that Transportation Transforms Communities and we invite you to submit a video to help us spread the word!
Create a video under two-minutes in length that celebrates the transportation industry, educates the public about the many exciting facets of transportation, and emphasizes the values that positively impact our communities. This is your chance to share with the world your passion for transportation. Tell the story of how transportation adds to and enhances the culture of a community. Tap into your creative side!
RULES AND ELIGIBILITY
ITE members may form teams of two or more to create an original video. The videos must be entered into ITE’s submission platform before the deadline (May 1, 2021).
- Work independently or with a team (one member of a team must be an ITE member).
- Videos must not exceed two minutes.
- Submissions, including contact information and consent forms, must be entered into the submission portal before the May 1, 2021, deadline.
- Videos must be original creations with no copyright infringements. Ensure you have acquired the appropriate permissions and rights to use any/all music, audio, and photos. If ITE is not able to upload the video to YouTube then it will not be eligible for inclusion in the selection process.
- A team captain and complete contact information must be identified for communications purposes.
- Any person appearing the video must have consented and signed a Consent/Release Form. Download the REQUIRED Consent Form here
- Acknowledge that entering the contest automatically provides ITE the right to post the video online and/or in any public or private settings without restriction. All videos may be used by ITE for publicity or dissemination for member usage (i.e. STEM programs or other appropriate events).
- Videos should not promote a specific company, product, or service.
HOW TO SUBMIT A VIDEO
Entries can be submitted between February 1 and May 1, 2021, at https://itechallenge.secure-platform.com:443/a/solicitations/129/home. (You cannot access this link until February 1.)
- Follow the submission link above, provide the requested information and upload an MP4 file. These videos will be uploaded to ITE’s YouTube Channel. The video must be an MP4 format.
- Videos will be loaded into an online gallery to be voted on by the ITE membership. A brief consent form is required.
- All team members should be listed, including one main contact. Names of anyone featured in the video need to provide ITE with a consent/acknowledgement that they agreed to be in the video and understand it will be used by ITE.
- Entrants must complete all questions and provide all information requested (contact information, consent/release forms, acknowledgement) prior to the May 1 deadline. Download the REQUIRED Consent Form here!
- START SUBMISSION HERE!
SELECTION PROCESS: Gallery will be open for voting May 2, 2021!
A gallery of video submissions will be available in early May 2021 for ITE members to vote on their favorite video. The winning video will be presented at ITE's Annual Meeting. The videos with the 2nd and 3rd highest votes will also be recognized.
RECOGNITION AND PRIZE
The winning submission will receive recognition across ITE’s communications platforms and a debut of their award-winning video at the Opening Session at ITE’s Annual Meeting and Exhibition. Two members of the video production team will be given complimentary registration for ITE’s Annual Meeting and Exhibition. The 2nd and 3rd place will also receive recognition.
2021 VIDEO COMPETITION TIMELINE
- November 2020: Announcement of Transportation Transforms Communities Video Challenge
- December 2020: Call for Entries
- February 1- May 1, 2021: Submissions Open
- May 1, 2021: Submissions Close at 11:59 p.m. ET
- May 2-15, 2021: VOTING Gallery Open
- By June 1, 2021: Winners notified
- July 2021: Winning Video debuted at ITE Annual Meeting and Exhibition